Monday, June 1, 2009

They grow so fast!

My oldest son's birthday is less than 2 weeks away! How did it get here so fast? It seems like he just turned 7 yesterday. How can he posisibly be turning 8?
As stunning as it may be, we are all super excited! He's decided to pass on a full blown party this year (works for me, would have been difficult to fit in the planning involved in the elaborate parties I like to throw anyway). We'll be having a small celebration at home and the big celebration at Legoland!
We haven't been to Legoland in over a year, and I am so so so excited! You'd think I was the 8 year old with how excited I am!
The last time we went, my littlest one was too little to enjoy it as much. He slept through at least half of the trip, and still wasn't walking or talking great. Since then he has flourished! His speech and gross motor skills were delayed due to a number of cases of pneumonia between his first and second birthdays. Now he walks and talks like any other 3 (almost 4) year old, and I know it is just going to be so magical for him!
I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I have never been to Lego Land heck I am 30 and JUST got to play with Legos for the first time a few months ago lol.. I had a ball~! I am praying hubby gets a job soon so I can get the girls some Lego's for Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete