Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays! Looking forward to another wonderful year...

I wanted to take a minute to say happy holidays! This has been another amazing year! Though there have been struggles at times, I owe all that I have to all of you who have supported and helped me grow as a business over the last 2 1/2 years.
A while back my husband, Adam, officially joined the Tiara's Boutique team and I would like to take a moment to formally introduce him. Something I've been meaning to do for a while.
My first Halloween on Etsy in October 2008 he helped me package just a couple packages here and there, when he'd get home from work. Once we moved to the new house, with our nearest post office 40 minutes in either direction, and before I figured out how to work the Carrier Pickup feature provided by the USPS, he'd make many long trips to post office for me. Throughout that next year, at the busier times, again he'd help here and there.
During this time it has seemed that Tiara's Boutique was constantly growing just a little faster than I could keep up with. This year he was able to begin working with me full time, and took on the full responsibility of packaging and shipping! Once things slowed down from Halloween we moved my full workshop into a larger room in the house and now we literally do work "side by side". ;-) It has truly been a blessing! I have been able to spend more quality time with my children, though it has definitely been a big adjustment for us financially, but we are making it work, and we owe it all to you guys!
Thank you so much for your support of Tiara's Boutique! I hope to be able to continue to provide all of your wonderful little girls with beautiful quality items throughout another year! I'm hoping that now that some of my load is shared I can use some time to take steps in my business that I hadn't been able to take when things grew so fast ahead of me.
Here's hoping for another magical year for everyone!
My most sincere thanks,
Tiara Lynn :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment