Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Important information regarding upcomming activity in the Etsy shop

I have had an unusually high volume of orders in the shop this week. Some outside orders also include large orders for dance classes, all which were placed this week.
Due to this unusually high volume of orders I may need to temporarily close the shop for the weekend, or periodically throughout the next week. I will be doing so in order to make sure that no one has to wait any longer than 14-17 days for creation!
I promise you guys I am working hard to bring that turn around down, as it is already a very long wait!
Also, affected by a more consistent high volume of orders, there will be some price adjustments throughout the shop. You will begin to see price increases on some of the new items listed. These price increases will occur on most items within the shop, near the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment