Friday, May 8, 2009

So exciting to see them come to life!


I was recently contacted by a couple different customers asking for unique custom designs.
Nearly all my work is custom, but customers usually just designate colors and the rest is in my hands. :-) These requests required the customer being able to see my ideas before I began work on them, so I drew them out exactly as I imagined them.

The first request I had was from a returning customer whose daughter was invited to a Disney Princess themed birthday party. Her favorite Disney Princess is Mulan and naturally wanted to dress as Mulan. I drew up a sketch for her and she loved it!

With the OK from the customer, I made up the dress.

The next request was from a customer asking for a "Queen of Hearts" tutu. I was very inspired by this idea and gave her many sketches. She liked this one the best:



And this is what I created:


I was so pleased with how perfectly they resembled my original drawings!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I'm a mom of quadruplets and a friend of mine just ordered tutu's from you and I LOVE them. I have 3 girls and want to order but have never used ETSY, and have given myself a migrane trying to order some custom tutu's...what do i do?

    ReplyDelete